Performance Validation Lead (Computer Vision, Integration) - #27917429
Дата: 17.02.21 13:1
Город: Нижний Новгород, Нижегородская область
Сфера деятельности: Добыча сырья
Тип работы: Постоянная работа
График работы: Полный рабочий день
компания "intel corporation"
we care about the health and well-being of our employees, therefore during these unprecedented times we’ve made the decision to transition all work to virtual. interviews will be conducted virtually, so you will be able to successfully go through all the hiring stages without visiting our on-site campus. intel is taking all the necessary measures to provide the resources required to work from home: laptops, monitors and others. as you know, the coronavirus has interrupted normal life everywhere, but we are doing our best to make sure you feel as welcome as possible during this virtual experience.
you will join iotg computer vision integration team. in this position you will lead design, development and use the automated system for continuous performance validation of intel openvino™ toolkit, multi-platform computer vision solution.
your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- design performance validation solution
- integrate tools used for performance validation to dedicated infrastructure
- interact with customers to define performance requirements for cv based product/solutions running on intel hardware
- communicate with users of dl performance validation solution (other development teams)
- ensure scalability and robustness of the solution
- at least 5 years of software validation experience
- experience in leading a team of up to 3-5 of automation test engineers
- experience in the most steps of software validation cycle: test planning, test design, test cases development, test execution, etc.
- python programming skills (or knowledge of other scripting languages used for test automation)
- advanced linux user
- good reading and writing english skills: intermediate level or higher
will be an additional advantage:
- groovy or java programming skills
- understanding performance benchmarking concepts
- experience with docker, registry, ansible, jenkins or other solutions used for test automation
- experience with intel's profiling/performance analysis solutions (vtune, etc.)
- good knowledge of mathematics and computer science
- hw validation experience (using sw tools / hw test infrastructure)
- experience in productizing algorithms and/or software optimization